The First Small Steps: a KSP Manga/Comic

Qeztotz

All Updates will be in the first post. (note to self: put on imgur for ease of reading)

I apologise for the poor quality of the first two pages or so, they will be revisited.

Upon completion of this project i will make a PDF suitable for printing, other formats will be made available if people ask for them.

Thank you for reading.

page1_zpsf726a6c4.png

page2_zps8a3afa13.png

page3_zps321cd229.png

page4_zps3c3b0354.png

page5_zps5f1a91b0.png

page6_zps059fe546.png

page7_zps98517fa7.png

page8_zps528687df.png

page9_zps0d3d304f.png

page10_zps703f2c51.pngpage11_zpsb9f6b465.pngpage12_zps073b2629.png

page13_zps03d39cc7.png

page14_zps5a75979d.pngpage15_zps2903ad82.png

Edited by Qeztotz

Is that a Gladius I spy, docked to the station? Macey would be quite happy with that :P

ah, an astute one.

Yes, that is indeed a gladius, i will not be using them in the manga without his permission though.

Maybe there on Laythe? Therefor lack of pressure suit.

Possibly. But Laythe is still freezing cold. It's oceans are supposedly made of liquid ammonia (Industrial chemical to keep things in deep freeze). So unless you like frostbite, you'd probably still want a protective suit or some sort of extreme temeperature protection.

Uhh no. It's too cold, Laythe's atmosphere is too thin, and the radiation from Jool's radiation belts is far too deadly.

Send a data probe to Laythe, during the daytime all you'd need is a winter coat and possibly some respiratory augmentation (assuming you have a way to survive the radiation).

Laythe is in the 'Pulled zone' in Jool's gravitational field, meaning that the core would be kept molten by it's own orbit, allowing for a strong magnetic field. Possibly strong enough to keep the surface safe from the rad-belt around Jool.

However, sunscreen and respirators are recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

Google document update

the plot is now filled out, and is ready to go, you can expect it to come out in about 4 weeks time, because going on holiday is apparently a thing in my family, (how was i supposed to know i was going to Peru?)

submissions for ships and other craft files are now open, but aren't necessary, trying to make things look as cool as possible is the name of the game here.

Thanks for reading, i will see you when ive no longer got altitude sickness

...because going on holiday is apparently a thing in my family, (how was i supposed to know i was going to Peru?)

Haha, i feel ya. I wanted to get a flash game i started making at school done; along with starting my kerbalised film posters AND to finish graphics work. But suprise suprise, holdiay! Dont get me wrong i like it here; but i solely depend on my computer :( i think im Going to start suffering withdrawal symptoms..

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.