KSP Trading Cards

Deejay2000

They only drop 4 for playing the game. After that you have to trade for them... or buy a random chance card to see if you get what you want...

I don't know anything about crafting them. How do you do that?

They only drop 4 for playing the game. After that you have to trade for them... or buy a random chance card to see if you get what you want...

I don't know anything about crafting them. How do you do that?

You don't craft cards... with a full set of 8, you can craft them into a BADGE.

Also, after you've earned all the cards you normally can by playing a given game, there is a small ongoing chance of you receiving a "booster pack" with 3 random cards in it for that game.

You don't craft cards... with a full set of 8, you can craft them into a BADGE.

Also, after you've earned all the cards you normally can by playing a given game, there is a small ongoing chance of you receiving a "booster pack" with 3 random cards in it for that game.

I've just been reading up on the booster pack and it doesn't say what activities can trigger the pack... Just being on steam? by playing the game? what? I've not found any information on how you actually get a booster pack...

I've just been reading up on the booster pack and it doesn't say what activities can trigger the pack... Just being on steam? by playing the game? what? I've not found any information on how you actually get a booster pack...

Nor have I. I've gotten One pack, for Portal 2.

It implies they're given out randomly to people on steam as more badges are crafted overall. Nothing indicates there's anything YOU can do to improve your odds, other than to have as many games eligible for a pack as possible, I suppose.

Something worthwhile... like playing KSP?

I have Jeb and Bill myself!

Don´t get me wrong. I really enjoyed playing KSP. But after a few weeks "the fuel was burned". With enhanced features I will gladly play it again, but for me it seems KSP is under the Minecraft desease. Updates are taking several months with no new features (beside some shiny new textures or something like thist. Or ... flags .... amazing ... )

Level 5 "To The Stars" reached. :cool:

(wont post pics as might be spoiler, but for those who don't care : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972068987/gamecards/220200 )

I know, I am a collector frenzy.

If I get some more KSP booster pack, I will share my spare cards here ;)

You could still try for the foil one, if you're crazy enough: http://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?gamepage-appid-220200

These trading cards look absolutely amazing and I want all of them, but I don't have the steam version (nor am I willing to convert at the present moment)! Can I convert it after the steam sale and still get those cards and badges?

These trading cards look absolutely amazing and I want all of them, but I don't have the steam version (nor am I willing to convert at the present moment)! Can I convert it after the steam sale and still get those cards and badges?

Yes.

The cards will be around (the KSP cards... the summer sale cards will be available in the market, I suppose... which is just the one for the game itself)

Nor have I. I've gotten One pack, for Portal 2.

It implies they're given out randomly to people on steam as more badges are crafted overall. Nothing indicates there's anything YOU can do to improve your odds, other than to have as many games eligible for a pack as possible, I suppose.

IIRC, you get a higher percentage change of getting a booster pack for a higher Steam level. Level 10 gives 10% boost, level 20 20% boost, etc. I'm pretty sure foil cards only drop in the booster packs.

If you're willing to pay a little (the cards are getting pretty cheap now, on the Steam market), you can even collect them and craft the badges without converting / Steam knowing that you have the game. You just don't get those first few free drops just for playing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.