TurboZodiak: Amphibious Rescue Vehicle.

The Moreas Team is proud to welcome you aboard our newest creation in naval technology: The TurboZodiak.

It's top speed is about 10 to 15 m/s and it has seats for 16 kerbals (you can probably carry more if the don'f fall off the ship). It has also enough fuel to get to the dirt runway and back to the KSC (with plenty of fuel left)

Here you have some pictures:

screenshot48.png

screenshot50.png

screenshot51.png

And a demonstration video:

Craft file: TurboZodiak.craft

Hope you like it! :P

I just bought KSP and the forums. This is really cool and I could use it to save one of my Kerbals from the middle of the ocean. The problem is, I don't know how to get this on Mac. I have looked it up on google and could find nothing. Could someone help?

I just bought KSP and the forums. This is really cool and I could use it to save one of my Kerbals from the middle of the ocean. The problem is, I don't know how to get this on Mac. I have looked it up on google and could find nothing. Could someone help?

Download the file. Your browser will probably add ".txt" to the filename. Remove the ".txt" so the file just ends in ".craft". Move the file into KSP's Ships/SPH/ folder.

Just copy the .craft file in "ksp root folder"\saves\"name of the saved game"\Ships\SPH

You can find the ksp local folder via steam, by right clicking on ksp (from your game library) > properties > go to the "local files" tab and click on "view local files"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.