Greetings Kerbalnaughts, i come in peace

Fernbhoy

Greetings space travellers, i am Fernbhoy of the planet UK

ok enough of that nice to meet you all as said i'm Fernbhoy and i've been playing KSP since just after 0.2 launch after spending hours watching Kurtjmac play the game.

Loving the game though i'm kinda too scared to play much more till the new patch is out so i thought it would be better to hang out here and on the twitch channel when i can so treat me kindly ;)

Don't be scared of playing KSP mate, if you haven't started that long ago, I am sure there is still lots of stuff you can do, even with breaking savegames. no need to make big missions and bases, build some nice ships, test landers, do docking maneuvers, so much stuff to do that will benefit you when .21 hits!

also, welcome to the forum :)

Welcome! Ya, Kurtjmac is how I found both him and KSP! His Video's are very entertaining.

Agree'd though that you shouldn't be put off from playing v0.20 before the v0.21 release. As bogpad said, you can experiment with building Ship, Landers ect, and when your happy with your results, you can transfer the .craft file over to .21 when it's release to save you the hassle of having to rebuild it.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and don't forget the tip jar.

Heya Fembhoy!

Remember, saves will be broken in the new patch, but .crafts won't be, so don't be afraid to work on your rocket design until the patch comes in. You're going to need a new fleet to hunt down any new potential easter eggs.

The word just looks weird with a G in it...

Oh, sorry, just thinking aloud. Welcome to the forums!

it's Celtic ;) and drives friends mad when they try to invite me to games as he H is silent :D