Moderators, Why?

mknote

Okay, I'm a little peeved at the mods right now. Yesterday, I created a thread (http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/42142-Two-Bugs-for-the-Price-of-One!) detailing a couple of bugs that had occurred to me. I come back to find that nobody has replied to the thread, which is a little disconcerting and somewhat rude in my opinion. So I decided to bump the topic to move it to where people can actually see it...

Only to find that the mods had moved it to some archive that neither I nor anyone else can reply to and which, in fact, will be deleted soon. Not only did nobody look at my problem, but it has been swept under the rug. So I ask the moderators, why has my problem been ignored and placed to where nobody will find it? I provided all the information that I could, including a save file, so what did I do wrong?

There was another small patch recently, could it maybe have fixed some of the bugs you were experiencing?

That was one thing I was going to add to the post before I realized I couldn't reply to it. By the by, the patch did not fix the issue.

The forums have also been rearranged. It's probably just an honest mistake.

Perhaps. I would hope, however, that the mods wouldn't send these threads into purgatory without reading them to make sure they had been solved.

But try 0.21.1 first in case it fixed your issues.

I already have; it doesn't. Thanks for the quick reply, though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.