Greetings from www.tacticalgamer.com!

RayneCloud

Greetings everyone,

My name is Damion Rayne and I am a member of one of the largest gaming communities on the internet. www.tacticalgamer.com. We currently have over 24,000 members and see almost 500,000 page views per day. I myself am one of the lead content development and developer relations liaisons. Recently I\'ve been pushing the support of Independent game development at TG and searching the net to find successful indie games to show support for. KSP is defiantly one of those games, and I look forward to playing it more, watching it\'s progress and getting to know the community and developers. I would like to announce to the developers of this game that I\'ll be pushing it at TG in our Indie games groups.

With the permission of the Dev\'s I\'ll be featuring this, along with others, in a front page article to come in the coming weeks on www.tacticalgamer.com. I am also looking for chances to interview any of the development team and place that as well.

We support you!

Respectfully,

[TG-18th] Damion Rayne

Tactical Gamer University Instructor

Developer Relations Liaison

Content Development Officer

MMO Administration Game Officer

'Teamwork, maturity, tactics! www.tacticalgamer.com'

Well for starters, this isn\'t a one off thing. I didn\'t intend to post this and walk away. I meant what I said, I am enjoying this game a good deal and as a member of a large community with a lot of clout, I wanted to show our support of it. :D

welcome Damien :)

Your not the only one enjoying this game. we have a a nice crowd of supporters on this forum and we welcome you :)

HarvesteR is the man you want to get into contact with. He is the Head developer and he seems to always have time for his devoted Followers :P if your unable to contact HarvesteR (which i doubt) you can always Contact Moach.

one thing i love about this game and the forum is that the Developers have a strong Connection with their supporters something i hope isn\'t lost in the future.

I hope you give this game a good review because it definitely deserves it. the Dev team Currently spit out a new update every month something which is quite impressive. and any ideas posted by the community are taken into consideration by the dev team.

Keep Posting :)

Damonjay