Kerbal Community Build Program

Nauthy

• 2 weeks later...

The newest module by Holo just went up with some xenon storage. Everyone please check it out and give us your thoughts on the project so far! We're nearly done with the first phase of the project, just a couple of modules left on both of the stations. Hurrah!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My video for the KCBP, the Kerbal Escape System:

A small redesign will be coming to remove the extra seats, but it should be good as is.

And with this, the first phase of the project is finished! We might go back to Kerbin orbit eventually, but our next destination will be Minmus, for an orbital station and a ground base. Join us again!

• 2 weeks later...

And now it's time for the Minmus orbital station core!

Set it up in an almost perfect geostationary orbit around Minmus. The core has a little bit of everything (other than rockets/fuel), plenty of power and RCS to last a good while. It also features an escape capsule for the Captain. :)

Cheers!

Cooly just told me that the video has to be 15-30 min long. I was going to do another cinematic style, how can I strech it out that long?

I don't think I elaborated enough...

Have rule 6.

"The recording - your video should be of good audio and visual quality, though that's a given. Let's put a time requirement on it, too, say between 10-30 mins. Most importantly, please talk a bit about the project and your module's intended purpose. Cinematic videos and such are totally cool as well, just make sure to leave a little tidbit at the end with the previously mentioned info."

Nice job on the video, Cooly!

I don't think I elaborated enough...

Have rule 6.

I'd say you're good, heh. With that rocket engine, the solar panels spoiler, and the RTGs on the front, it's pretty obviously a space hot rod. I bet it can make orbit no problem. :D

Cooly just told me that the video has to be 15-30 min long. I was going to do another cinematic style, how can I strech it out that long?

Around 10 minutes should be fine for a cinematic type video. Between building, launching, and getting to your destination (then maybe doing some stuff there) you should have a good bit of material. Don't stretch it out just for the sake of it, though. Go for whatever you're comfortable with and have fun with it :) (that sounded kinda cheesy...)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I may have missed a couple of videos here. It's best to check out the playlist on my channel for the full collection.

Anyways, it's time to get back into the project! Things may have slowed down a bit recently and we've lost a few people, but we're back! This time we're heading to Duna for some fun on the red planet. First up, I sent along a Core for the orbital station, as well as a small ship to mark where the Duna ground base will be located.

Hope you enjoy! Check out the other thread for ongoing discussion and let us know if you'd like to help out (please read the rules first). Cheers!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.