Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

You don't guide them though,do you?They just have probe cores.

Depends on what I call guided

I detach it from ships then using Rcs I get it at the angle and distance I want. Then I fire.

I just think that rule should be in the negotiable rules. That way both players agree on guide able missiles

Plus my new 1 meter missile is an Rcs/Srb

Also my new battleship (you ll see soon) has 2 rounds of judgement cannon

(Yeah I now have two ships with that kinda firepower)

Heheheh... (starts plotting attack runs) I actually loaded up some of the craft on here from War Eagle and daemonCaptrix, and my ships are actually fairly good at doing some moderate damage, even through the heavier hulls.

... Still need to test 'em out on a Drek, though...

Heheheh... (starts plotting attack runs) I actually loaded up some of the craft on here from War Eagle and daemonCaptrix, and my ships are actually fairly good at doing some moderate damage, even through the heavier hulls.

... Still need to test 'em out on a Drek, though...

You must have tested them on some out dated models

Ok, I have a question. Let's say there's an enemy vessel with an open (or "accessible") cargo bay or hangar. (Like a carrier)

Is is it ok to pull an Anakin Skywalker on it? (Fly in, shot hole in hull from inside, fly out through your newly made exit.)

You must have tested them on some out dated models

I think it was the ones from you and Daemon's last battle. I know for a fact my ships are far from invincible, but I did take some time to optimize my munitions on all my ships.

Plus, almost all my larger boats pack SRBs. :cool:

Ok, I have a question. Let's say there's an enemy vessel with an open (or "accessible") cargo bay or hangar. (Like a carrier)

Is is it ok to pull an Anakin Skywalker on it? (Fly in, shot hole in hull from inside, fly out through your newly made exit.)

I did that with daemons pandora class (for fun not battle)

I did that with daemons pandora class (for fun not battle)

You mind testing my C32-M Cruiser w/ that type of attack?

Looks like this:

suw3k1qdm567qja4g.jpg

r6lh624a2ojnr6z4g.jpg

It's sorta like an illegitimate child of Macey Dean's carriers and his Vanguard. As carrier that can fight on its own...

yJdlSlN.jpg?1

Fleet Admiral: War Eagle 1

Ships of the Line

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Battle Record: 6 wins:2 loss (or 1 loss, one tie. Depend on who your asking about the Battle of Pol)

Spartwo, am I missing anything or can I go ahead and post this on the New thread?

Edited by War Eagle 1

(or 1 loss, one tie. Depend on who your asking about the Battle of Pol)

That wasn't a tie,you had no ships left.I'm starting the record again so I don't have to go through 4k+ pages.Other than that:)