Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Most people in the South can barely speak English even. Dx

Hold on you get on here and when you find something offensive, you gripe about it. Then you post something like that? Come on daemon, why would you be like that?

Not everyone in the South says "Coke". I say "Soda". Some people from the North say "Pop". (not a European thing)

But most people in the South do say "Coke" (short for "Coca-Cola" no "k"). Most people in the South can barely speak English even. Dx

Honestly Daemon, if you mean Murican south you should learn your facts.

@ fleetmaster (in reply to earlier post - I dont know how to do the qoutey thingy)

Yeah, that's pretty much why I built it. I will post some screenshots when I get home, but I am at school right now. Also, this is also the reason it is VTOL, to provide a steady firing platform. ^_^

Edited by Deathsoul097

I mean Louisiana. People in Texas can speak okay.

Im from Alabama

But your still offending people by making them sound uneducated. That would be like me saying people in New Jersey can't speak because of their accent. (no offense if your from the north, and if you are offended I'm really sorry).

Honestly Daemon, if you mean Murican south you should learn your facts.

Obviously, you don't live here. "What time it is?" "Where you at?" "That ain't it." "Y'all cain't [sic] talk no English." Every day. Like the beating of the old man's heart, it drives one to madness! :P

Im from Alabama

But your still offending people by making them sound uneducated. That would be like me saying people in New Jersey can't speak because of their accent. (no offense if your from the north, and if you are offended I'm really sorry).

They /are/ uneducated. That's the state of being unaware of things, such as grammar and spelling. It's inappropriate to be offended by being considered uneducated. There's little or nothing you can do about it.

Edited by daemonCaptrix

Americans arguing about pronunciation lol. ;)

If you want to learn proper English come over to this side of the pond lol.

And where is Zekes atm? he's taking ages. :(

I know he is still in grade school so he may not be home yet. Give him time

Hey can I attack some one? I need something to do as i wait for zekes. daemon is there something of yours i could attack some how? you can set up how i must do it, i just want something to do.

If you have ships, I would recommend practicing.

Set up your own battles and fight yourself. Kinda like playing chess against yourself.

Thats what I do during my time off, getting ready for battle, and during so I can keep my aim on par