Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Just in case you wern't confused before... there is a NEW version of the Drekevak!

meet the XIV-III.

CHANGES:

-Went from 6 PASMs to 4 Hidden Lance PASMs

-Added a bit of Zokesian Blue to the fins and emblem, and some Grey to other areas to make the hull one color. The ship is still mostly grey/unpainted though.

-Weight is now 100.58 tons.

7W6NVDI.png

u6LNxLb.png

Z9aIPm6.png

Oh, and I am going to release the ORIGINAL DREK XIV-I!

I'm doing this because the XIV-III is so much farther ahead of the XIV-I in armor, armament, and most importantly, engine systems. so Enjoy.

​https://www./?570nrm0pf3jb3m4

Probe Tek, you have stolen my logo, this means war.

If you don't stop that I'm going to tell people to ignore you.

EXTRA:I got below 0.5 but the whole thing lacked armor,restock ability,decent range and was reliant on sunlight for power.

I'm interested in starting a battle with someone. No guarantee I'll be much of a challenge, but this sounds interesting and I'd like to try it out. Any takers for a newb battle?? :D

Hmm maybe I could take someone on thats more of my level of experience. I also haven't done much military work lately so I'm a bit rusty.

Hmm maybe I could take someone on thats more of my level of experience. I also haven't done much military work lately so I'm a bit rusty.

Awesome, I'm not 100% clear on how this is supposed to work (like, do I have to claim an area in the Kerbol system before I can fight?) so maybe you should initiate the battle?

Alright well how about this then, maybe we could do a bit of a light skirmish, seeing as how I have never done this before:

Total mass: 200 T

Total number of ships: 5 or fewer (just to keep the battle shorter-ish)

Max parts < 400 per ship (really anything above this my comp doesnt handle too well.

Sound decent enough?

Ya I'll start preparing a persist may be out tonight but probably tomorrow because I also need to polish some of my unfinished ship designs. Also be sure to get familiar with the rules because I wasn't and it was quite embarrassing.

Alrighty got a persistence ready rather quickly.

Two of my new experimental Frigates in place weighing in at 88 tons and 331 parts.

GYsbJvU.png

One of my fighters weighing in at 23 tons.

e71Df2k.png

I have placed 3 ships all weight counting up to 199-200 tons.(I might be .5 tons over the limit if thats ok :P)

Persistence----------> https://www./?43bixr0zrg8qf2q

(try not to place more than 4 ships as that would leave a unfair advantage.)

okay i have updated the persist with my ships. I have four of them but they total to about 150 t, so i figured that's fair.

These weigh in at 70 t a piece.

gnrmgqv.png

these weigh in at about 5 t.

7fd6gni.png

persist: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2l3bcy2u7wkielo/persistent.sfs

I accept your challenge

nevermind, can't align for *****

Edited by Spearka