Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

@Spartwo

When I get home I will repost a link to my proper flag.

@Camulus

Yeah. I give up. Those ACCs are pretty tough. This was my first battle though, ever. The Icaruga needs a major re-design.

Twas a good fight though, thanks for battling. I now know i have to reinforce those armor plates and possibly add power reserves or solar power to the missiles.

I've put up may new ships on the AlTi AD thread. including the two frigates a new attacker a new corvette that has proved to be effective for its size class and a new battleship that is A-symmetrical in design but flies straight.

Apocalypse

gzvYr6L.jpg

Blitzspeer

eSw6JJW.jpg

Perseus

Z9FtVxo.jpg

Khopesh

0nrxqrG.jpg

I love making ships to much.

Edited by camulus777

I'll battle you again sometime Camulus, that was almost the most fun I have ever had in KSP. Turns out that the Icaruga needs better weapons and slightly increased armour, however I think the Burai is fine. Turns out that my LMG missiles are ineffective within 50m of the target ^_^!

Thank you. I found the problem with my Icaruga's armour. The command area had almost nothing protecting it! That exact spot is where you hit both the Suzaku and the Bizmark, which I find quite impressive. Needless to say, I have fixed this, and slightly upgraded the Icaruga Class's weaponry. I also designed my flagship, The Guren SEITEN, which is based off of the same design concept as the Icaruga. I'll post pics soon.

The first command pod placed becomes the target dot.

I'm pretty sure it stays with the first part placed, I'm working on a new battlecruiser atm, the first part I placed was a girder at the stern, I didnt place any pods till pretty much the end of the build (there's maybe 10 pods in the hull):

FNDYMhP.jpg

I'm going to upload a persist of the ship later, I'd like some feedback on the armour and fuel tanks. Just need to tweak a few things 1st.

New well sort of newish. New as in no one but me has see it.

Mammoth Fuel Tanker

Liquid Fuel; 28020

O2: 34320

Mono Propellant: 6300

Total Mass: 454.43 Tons

Part Count: 421

kFPTutH.jpg

1yXb2Qv.jpg

With 18 Nuke Torches this thing can make it to any world and back, and thanks to its modular design each section can be replaced or more can be added to it to give it more capacity.

Ok, here's a persist with the new Excalibur class battleship, she's still a work in progress but I recon most the way there:

VA2C6Wv.jpg

Is anyone willing to spend a little time shooting it and reporting the results? Be warned; she is 1040 parts.

Persist: http://www./download/01ddklfirxa0miw/Exaclibur.craft

Edited by Mr Tegu
Added part count

Ok, here's a persist with the new Excalibur class battleship, she's still a work in progress but I recon most the way there:

VA2C6Wv.jpg

Is anyone willing to spend a little time shooting it and reporting the results? Be warned; she is 1040 parts.

Persist: http://www./download/01ddklfirxa0miw/Exaclibur.craft

I would if it wasn't for how many parts there are

sorry