Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

@Spearka

yeah 6 + the other 2 on the sides... and are those rockets down the side?

I don't have a persist of after. I quicksaved and reloaded to make your persist, sorry. I can redo it if you like.

@ zekes, yeah, once a projectile seems to hit about 600m/s you have little hope of hitting, at 500m/s you're probally be ok but it gets riskier the more parts there are loaded.

@Spearka

yeah 6 + the other 2 on the sides... and are those rockets down the side?

I don't have a persist of after. I quicksaved and reloaded to make your persist, sorry. I can redo it if you like.

@ zekes, yeah, once a projectile seems to hit about 600m/s you have little hope of hitting, at 500m/s you're probally be ok but it gets riskier the more parts there are loaded.

they are rockets with probe cores, they suck ass at both leaving the ship and actually reaching its target, i should replace them

i'd still say that you won the fight, pm me if anyone wants another fight...and not just tegu, i want a diverse fight, maybe corvette vs 2 fighters

...Marder's still alive in that persist....

I am sure i destroyed the core on the first hit because When the missile hit I lost the target and after further inspection the only cores i could find were from missiles.

I am sure i destroyed the core on the first hit because When the missile hit I lost the target and after further inspection the only cores i could find were from missiles.

this is wrong persist. Marder is untouched.

Well, I must say your ships have excellent armor.

Marder, which somehow survived it's close brush with death, went for the Unnamed Ship.

The first ASM i fired from 250m, did almost nothing. Second and third ones were from 2.2km and actually managed to "kill" it, or at least the command pod was knocked off. There is a bit powered, but it is pretty shattered. I'd say she's out of the battle. but WOW it took 3/4 of the Marder's ammo. It was like i was firing at a Drek XIV, i just couldn't pen that double armor. Had to go in the square corners, which are weaker BTW.

PERSIST:

http://www./?yg7icunz2jxzgyv

5lxWdQO.png

Pod got stuck on armor breifly :/

gcjhP7e.png

rhk7WlY.png

The Party Popper has harneshed the power of the kraken!

Some more tests on the theraban (I think thats what its called real nice looking ship)

0vf6.png

Hmm a ship held together by invisible links?

pmkd.png

Lets time warp it!

*krakened*

The Party Popper has harneshed the power of the kraken!

Some more tests on the theraban (I think thats what its called real nice looking ship)

Hmm a ship held together by invisible links?

Lets time warp it!

*krakened*

So ive figured out what that "party popper" is.... It's four SRBs, right? Gawd that's gotta be over 20 tons, how can anything survive that, let alone TWO hits?

*pats Drek on head* good boy.

So ive figured out what that "party popper" is.... It's four SRBs, right? Gawd that's gotta be over 20 tons, how can anything survive that, let alone TWO hits?

*pats Drek on head* good boy.

Ya those dreks had much better armor than I thought before I faced the queen I thought armor wasn't that big of a deal. Those missiles are just a little more than srb's witch gives that armor tearing touch.