Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

You FOOLS! I'm MADE of planes! It's why I'm so inactive on the forums, it's why I dropped the ball with Zekes. I knew this day would come, you can't stop me now! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

WHO WANTS TO BE FIRST TO DIEEEEEE!!?!?!?!?!

I can already say I wont be using this. Not because I don't want to. In fact I would love to try it but because I doubt my Mac would handle it, plus not to mention my living complex at Auburn has received a huge downgrade in wifi capability for reasons only they know.

Sorry for taking so long to reply, had to write an essay for English homework. -_-

@Spartwo

Hah! I wondered if that was possible!

@Camulus777

You said you had a joystick in the video!? Also, yeah, I see the family resemblance ^_^ .

i borrowed a friends for the video to see if it was worth buying one.

I can see the appeal for multilayer battles but that will make stock combat impossible unless you use the weapons mods. KSP stock weapons are to inaccurate to it moving targets with any degree of effectiveness. Also if you are using the laser weapons mods it will be to op leaving the terrible sparrow missiles the pirates weapons mod and the auto cannons.

Edited by camulus777

corgi, I will fight you if you want. I wont use the multiplayer mods though, simply because I cant. Set up the persistence file, and when I get home I will set up with my Burai's and Icaruga's, and take a turn, then send you the persist back.

So. where are we fighting? Vall? Gilly? Interstellar Space?

Corgi, how are we going to do planes and missiles? are we having boats? tanks? I only have my Gekka for atmospheric fighting, though I could whip up a boat or a tank or two if you give me some time. I am at school right now, so I will be a couple of hours for actually taking my turn. However I can work on craft for fighting if I can get some free time at interval/lunch.