Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Sorry daemon, but I cant right now. I will look into that mod, but it seems pretty unstable, and I am not sure how my cpu would handle it, being a psuedo-Quad core. (Quad core with two spinning cores or something, according to the manufacturer)

EDIT: funnilly enough I am in english right now, but I have nothing to do with exams the week after next so I am just sitting here, watching and posting on this thread.

Edited by Deathsoul097

Attention

Mods which affect persistence or craft files are not allowed...with one exception,TehGimp666 creator of build,fly,dream has recently released a multiplayer mod known as KMP .If both parties have this mod and agree to use it that is allowed.This will allow for air to air,surface to air,anything else to air combat and use for high TWR and generally being faster(Zekes).This allowance will greatly change the outcome of most battles tipping the scale away from slow hard hitters and toward lighter craft,So get building:)

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/55835-Kmp-0-22-wip-alpha

This is the multiplayer mod.

... well I made a ion spy plane...

screenshot8.png

screenshot9.png(clickable pics FTW)

I call it the Ion Space/Spy Plane(ISP) VX-2V

The ISP VX-2X has a ton of range due to the usage of 3 ion engines(no part cliping needed) it also has good maneuverability for it's wing class(just don't roll and pitch up at the same time) it is also relativly quick off the runway due to SRB assisted takeoff.

It has 2 modes of flight powered or gliding. For powered follow the instructions in the discription. For gliding only throttal up to 1/2 and let the SRBs burn all the way out.(warning must fly in stright line after detaching SRBs for gliding mode)

Craft File: here