Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Turn 5: http://www./download/mob6oftaabxdqt4/persistent.sfs

With the Bizmark destroyed, the Anya moved in to assist the Suzaku, and fired all 4 LMG missile salvos at the Naver. No visible damage was caused but I suspect I may have destroyed some internal mechanisms. Currently standing as:

Bizmark - Destroyed

Suzaku - Active

Anya - Active

Gino - Standing by

Turn 5: http://www./download/mob6oftaabxdqt4/persistent.sfs

With the Bizmark destroyed, the Anya moved in to assist the Suzaku, and fired all 4 LMG missile salvos at the Naver. No visible damage was caused but I suspect I may have destroyed some internal mechanisms. Currently standing as:

Bizmark - Destroyed

Suzaku - Active

Anya - Active

Gino - Standing by

Pictures??

The Naver Launched two missiles at the Suzaku first hit smashed into the armor showing no signs of damage at all and the second missile scores a direct hit taking it out.

Battle of Eons Drift 5

I have to go into work for an emergency i dont know when ill be back

ueWIXtP.jpg I have no Idea what I hit. I'm assuming that the first shot damaged the armor enough for the second to penetrate.

Evidently no one here has run a Minecraft Server before, there are alternatives to port-forwarding, like Hamachi, everyone go download Hamachi, unmanaged.

No one has made it work yet.

Tried it. Hamachi is incompatible with Windows 7 without /also/ port forwarding.

It is compatible with Windows 7, the person running the server just has to disable their firewall whilst they run the server, I've done this before.

I have done this. I not am moron. xP

Maybe instructions, please? Quit listing obvious things everyone would have tried already.

You'll all need to download Hamachi yourselves, and while I have the hardware, I can't figure out how to actually set up the server.

If Mister Daemon could help me with that, I could make it work.

Tried Hamachi recently with Terraria. It refuses to ping anyone on my network. I followed every troubleshooting guide I could find.

Try reading the readme that came with the server program. It's inside the zip. very simple instructions.