Am I the only one that reads signatures or what?

Pigbear

I found that whenever I talk to someone they talk as if they are pretty sure I own KSP, Not to long ago Devo asked if I was a tester for 0.21 and I told him why I was not and then I asked myself "Does anyone read signatures?". So I made this thread in 3 days time.

Edit: Woo! 100th post!

Edited by Pigbear

I almost always read signatures, as I have found that the users often pick things that are funny, are insightful, make me feel good, or reveal something about how they function. I do not like it when people fill their signature with random nonsense that just takes up space, though.

Don't worry. :)

I'm talking about those huge names that have 3 quotes, a company name, a flag, and on top of that, a huge ribbon thingie.

If that's the case, you should report the post or contact a moderator, there's limits for forum signature in the rules for a reason :)

Else yeah I do, some are interesting/funny. Mine's kinda eh.

I read sigs. Mine is actually about to get bigger as rather than replace my existing ribbons, I'll be adding a new set as I am working on the equipment for a big mission I'm gonna run the grand tour in .21 so bigger sig, double ribbons. I guess that's better than the huge image that is my flag, which would make my sig longer than many of my posts :P

If that's the case, you should report the post or contact a moderator, there's limits for forum signature in the rules for a reason :)

Else yeah I do, some are interesting/funny. Mine's kinda eh.

It would be better if the moderators (not you personally Chris) were more pro-active in removing the eyesore's we have to deal with. I personally don't know how some people manage it, there is not only a KB limit but dimensions, how they can actually post these gigantic animated sigs is beyond me - some of the ones I see take up half the page.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.