Fly to the moon!

Thanks whiteowl for this challenge! your a cool guy too love your LPs!

Ok first go to the moon(For the people who did not go to the moon without a plane!)

then deploy a sattilite and let it orbit the moon then land on the moon with your plane try to point straight down =P then pull up all the way and land with all the speed :) Good luck even tho i diidn\'t try it! It will work nothings impossible :P

Thanks whiteowl for this challenge! your a cool guy too love your LPs!

Ok first go to the moon(For the people who did not go to the moon without a plane!)

then deploy a sattilite and let it orbit the moon then land on the moon with your plane try to point straight down =P then pull up all the way and land with all the speed :) Good luck even tho i diidn\'t try it! It will work nothings impossible :P

I apologize, but I can\'t really understand this well. Allow me:

This challenge requires a spaceplane! All non-spaceplane entries are invalid, though sucessful missions are still impressive.

Part 1: Fly to the Mun, and get into an orbit around it.

Part 2: Detach your sattelite and observe it as it makes at least one orbit.

Part 3: Now, attempt a nose-down landing on the Mun.

Part 4: Return to Kerbin, and land safely.

[i had to modify the challenge a bit, as it\'s impossible to pull out of a dive at the last second on the Mun-- no atmosphere, so wings don\'t actually work...]

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.