Should the Mainsail texture be changed.

When i look at this engine,I thought this engine is made from scrapped parts from a Junkyard.:0.0:

190px-Rockomax_Mainsail_transparent.png

When i see this Engine,I thought its a very advanced engine.:cool:

60px-Lv-t30_liquid_fuel_engine.jpg

Should the Mainsail Engine look like a bigger version of the LV-T30 or it needs a more modern texture to it like the Skipper or Rockomax 48-7s Engine

What do you Kspers think ?:huh:

I think they're going to rework a lot of the older parts verily soon. I remember someone mentioning in one of the pre-.21 devlogs that they needed a bit of an update 'cause some of the parts are really old(especially spaceplane bits). So maybe we'll wind up with completely different looking parts in the next couple patches.

I think the general look of it is nice, and one has to admire the restraint in detail, but the textures or colours could be played around with a bit to make it look more modern and in line with the rest of the Rockomax family.

I like how the mainsail looks as well. Who says it isn't made from scrap parts I think it is. Thats what makes it great! No realy the main reason I like it is that it has a unique look to it and thats due mostly to the texture i think.

The thing is, Rockomax Conglomerate is a real company, but Jebidiah Kerman Junkyard and Spaceship Parts Inc, literally uses junk, yet the rockets look more advanced.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.