Knowledge Base...

capi3101

...does anybody happen to have it all in one spot? I'm mainly looking for the knowledge base information on the planets in the Kerbol system.

Barring that, can anybody tell me where that information is in the game? I've been searching for it for a couple of days now without success.

like the Wiki? :)

Wiki's not complete; it was one of the first places I looked and the information I was looking for wasn't there. Thanks anyway.

In map view or in the tracking station, there is a button on the right side. Click on it and it will show information on the planet or moon you are targeting.

Okay...is there anyway I can access the text without being in the game itself? I'd like to not have to transcribe it all by hand if I can possibly avoid it...

That is something I can work with, though, so thank you.

There's a scrap of text about Kerbin - goes like this:

"A unique world, Kerbin has flat plains, soaring mountains and wide, blue oceans. Home to the Kerbals, it has just the right conditions to support a vast, seemingly undepletable population of the eager green creatures. Reaching a stable orbit around Kerbin is one of the first things budding space programs strive for. It is said that he who can get his ship into orbit is halfway to anywhere."

I'm told that's from the Knowledge Base. I'm looking for the text for the remaining planets/moons.

Okay...is there anyway I can access the text without being in the game itself? I'd like to not have to transcribe it all by hand if I can possibly avoid it...

That is something I can work with, though, so thank you.

1. Start KSP.

2. Target the planet of interest for information.

3. Take a picture of the screen with your mobilephone.

4. ...

5. PROFIT!

1. Start KSP.

2. Target the planet of interest for information.

3. Take a picture of the screen with your mobilephone.

4. ...

5. PROFIT!

I'd probably resort to:

3. Hit F1

3A. Dig out screenshots...

Rest of that sound plausible enough. Especially number 4...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.