How long ya been here, hmm?

PlasmaticInc

Hello Forums! I first heard abour ksp back about maybe a year and a half ago when it was in version 0.13.3. Way back when before landing legs. You had to land on the moon with fins and radial decouplers. Which version did you guys start in?

Been playing the game about three weeks (90 hours, hey! Its summer vacation!), and been on the forum less days. First heard of Kerbal about a year ago, and wanted to buy it but my paypal account is all messed up. Just randomly noticed it was available on Steam and said hell yeah! Glad I got it :) Great game, with so much promise, and also a terrific community.

I heard of this game from Kurtjmac, then I subscribed to him and he kept posting videos for this game, I fell in love with it then downloaded the demo, ( I think it's .13..? ) and never knew even how to orbit, but I kept trying, untill I got the game ( 0.17 ) and that was epic moment.. with planets and stuff.. the thing is I never reached anyplanet back in 0.17, but in 18 I reached duna and all that.. and here i'm.. pro at ksp ;D!

.15 was when I started.

I don't play as much now as I'd like. Kids and home renovations have seriously been cramping my KSP playtime. I hope and think I'll have a bit more time in the next couple of weeks so that I can squeeze in a couple of evenings a week again.

I started playing 'round .14 and didn't know what I was doing back then. I think I made one landing on mun and one accidental touchdown on minmus. I also got a couple friends of mine to buy it back then so that was fun, sharing our adventures.

I took a couple months off, though and only just started playing again in .20, mostly after .21 and I'm eagerly awaiting career mode.

Technically you could say I started with 18.3 as that was the demo I played... However my first install of the full game was 0.19.1, a day after I installed (before I actually got to play) 0.20 came out soo I guess 0.20

Joined in 13.3(demo) 14.3 (proper),in the demo the only place to go was the mun, out of the dozen landing attempts, only once out of sheer luck did I manage to land with wings on the mun, spent 5 seconds on the surface, then went" ... RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!":D.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.