How long ya been here, hmm?

PlasmaticInc

Since .13 and proud of it. Dont really know why, It's not like I'm special or anything. I skipped .14 but .15 pushed me off the edge and I bought it. I remember having these horrible 1-meter-no-tricoupler-or-radial-attachment crafts that couldn't climb a meter!

so...

does it mean

you played a pirated copy since 0.15 till 0.18?

ALERT: Wall of Text - If you want skip to Summary -

No, It's means that a boy (me) with a love for space was searching Wikipedia for Space-related Simulation Games, I came across KSP and Orbiter, I downloaded Orbiter played it sparsely for two weeks then got bored of it. I then decided to try the KSP Demo (13.3) (note: at this time the full version was .15) ...I loved KSP, I got into orbit on my 2nd day, crashed on the Mün within 3weeks landed about a week and a half later, and was able to go to the Mün and return to Kerbin, I think a week after that, (by then the game was .16 or very near to .17) and well, now completing all I could with .13.3 I begged my parents for the game (I got a no).

I now simply scrolled across YouTube at KSP vids by Scott Manley and KurtJMac and marveled at KSP... I looked at KerbalKon (tell me if you remember the guy (me) talking continuously about Scott Manley) and when Christmas arrived (the latest version being .18.2), I noticed that KSP had a sale and begged my parents (again) for it - they bought it for me on the 23rd, I waited to play until the 25th, consider KSP .18.2 as my Christmas Present of 2012. And I have completely loved KSP since then...

Summary: I found KSP on Wikipedia while it was .15, I then downloaded the demo (.13.3) and I got .18.2 as a Christmas gift.

Edited by TheTriniFlyer

ALERT: Wall of Text - If you want skip to Summary -

No, It's means that a boy (me) with a love for space was searching Wikipedia for Space-related Simulation Games, I came across KSP and Orbiter, I downloaded Orbiter played it sparsely for two weeks then got bored of it. I then decided to try the KSP Demo (13.3) (note: at this time the full version was .15) ...I loved KSP, I got into orbit on my 2nd day, crashed on the Mün within 3weeks landed about a week and a half later, and was able to go to the Mün and return to Kerbin, I think a week after that, (by then the game was .16 or very near to .17) and well, now completing all I could with .13.3 I begged my parents for the game (I got a no).

I now simply scrolled across YouTube at KSP vids by Scott Manley and KurtJMac and marveled at KSP... I looked at KerbalKon (tell me if you remember the guy (me) talking continuously about Scott Manley) and when Christmas arrived (the latest version being .18.2), I noticed that KSP had a sale and begged my parents (again) for it - they bought it for me on the 23rd, I waited to play until the 25th, consider KSP .18.2 as my Christmas Present of 2012. And I have completely loved KSP since then...

Summary: I found KSP on Wikipedia while it was .15, I then downloaded the demo (.13.3) and I got .18.2 as a Christmas gift.

o...

you should hv bought it earlier then...

0.18 was already at $23 i think while i am not sure if 0.15 was like $9.9 or $15

Edited by lammatt

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.