KSP Store is now available!

aLeXmOrA

Hello, guys!

I\'m happy to announce that FINALLY we have a KSP Store! The new Pre-Order / Donation System is now available at this link.

All those who had already pre-ordered the game can log in with the Account Information that we sent in the Store Openning Email. If you did not receive the email, please let us know.

Thank you.

Happy Launchings!

Cheers.

Yeeha! Here I go to give you some money right now! 8)

Edit: It wants me to log in to an account. My forum login doesn\'t work. How do I get an account?

Edit again: Ah, now I see instructions for those of us without accounts. Aaaand... it works! Nice job. :D

:D Wuuhuu, finally it is MINE... oh well I mean ours... or Squads... hmm at least I am a very tiny bit in the machinery ;P

How are the payments linked to the forum accounts? Email adress? Or will we be able to link it via the store account?

Yea! I\'m now the proud owner of *nothing*.

Looking forward to v0.13, but even more so now to v0.14 and beyond. I only donated $15. I say only because I\'ve had so much fun I feel feel like even doubling the minimum donation is not nearly enough.

HarvesteR and Crew... Thank You! I only wish there were other ways to show support.

>Steam

You know how early this game is in development?

?_?

Yes i do understand that the game is early in development but i would enjoy sometime in the future for it to be up there. Also games in beta are able to be added to steam according to the FAQ. Also desura is a great option although i am unsure if you can use gift codes on it (In order to allow all people who bought it off this website to be able to register it on there).