KSP Store is now available!

aLeXmOrA

You can pay with MasterCard. You don\'t need to have a Paypal account to pre-order the game. When you checkout form KSP Store and enter Paypal page, there is the option to pay with Paypal account or a credit card (separately from Paypal).

Cheers

Can we pay with a mastercard giftcard?

You can pay with MasterCard. You don\'t need to have a Paypal account to pre-order the game. When you checkout form KSP Store and enter Paypal page, there is the option to pay with Paypal account or a credit card (separately from Paypal).

Cheers

Problem solved :D

I have received my confirmation email too :D

Thanks a lot :D

Keep up the good work ;)

I can\'t get Paypal to work. Do I have to put in my Paypal email as my store email or something? I get an error saying 'This invoice has already been paid' btw.

I really don\'t understand what is the problem. You have to checkout from KSP Store and then you will enter Paypal page. There you only have two options: 1) Pay with your Paypal Account or 2)Pay with a Credit Card (you have to write your payment information if you used this option).

After that, you will return to KSP Store and that\'s all.

About the 'Invoice already paid' thing... try erasing your browser navigation data and try again. Maybe some session info is still saved in your browser.

Cheers.

There isn\'t an option to use a Credit Card for me. It might be Chrome caching the pages but I don\'t think so. I\'ll clear my Cache and try again.

Edit: Nope, cleared my cache and nothing happened. It still only gives me Paypal as an option.

There isn\'t an option to use a Credit Card for me. It might be Chrome caching the pages but I don\'t think so. I\'ll clear my Cache and try again.

Edit: Nope, cleared my cache and nothing happened. It still only gives me Paypal as an option.

I think the option is to pay paypal with your credit card. If I understood correctly.

A question comes to mind; when you pre-order, you can via your account download the program?

and when it won\'t be a pre-order but an order, or even a full game, will it one day come as a boxed version?

edit, its just to be able to put the less true info possible on the Credit card payment option.. (phone; mail.. what i don\'t trust em to have)

I got the same 'This invoice has already been paid' message. When I click the confirm order button in the store I also see the following php error: 'Notice: Undefined variable: hidShippingEmail in /home/kerbalsp/public_html/kspstore/library/checkout-functions.php on line 110. This made me check the profile information and I had left some required fields empty. I filled the missing information and was able to pre-order. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I´ve got aq question: when you live in Germany can the Lastschrift works? I mean on my account are euros and the game is in USD, works it?

Please anwser quick i will buy the game!!

MfG

Yes, it works. I bought the game with a german Paypal account and they use 'Lastschrift' to get the money from my bank account.

A question comes to mind; when you pre-order, you can via your account download the program?

Yes. You can login the KSP Store and in the Profile Account Information page you will see the download link.

and when it won\'t be a pre-order but an order, or even a full game, will it one day come as a boxed version?

We haven\'t discussed yet if it will become a boxed version. Right now we are focused on developing and make it a full game, but we don\'t discard that option.

Cheers.

Can someone please help me? I\'ve put my details in and tried to download the game, given that I\'ve already pre-ordered it in the past, but every time I try to download it, it only downloads a fraction of the file, and then cuts off and stops downloading. I really need help with this! How can I solve this problem, since I\'ve tried to use download managers and other bits of software but still get no results. I am sure that others like me have this problem, so can you please rectify this situation so that we can get the newer versions without any problems?

The problem is that the server is overloaded, and becomes unreliable, and cuts off downloads at random times. The only solution I have found is to try again at a different time of day - if you normally download in the evening, try downloading in the morning, or very much later in the evening.

Can someone please help me? I\'ve put my details in and tried to download the game, given that I\'ve already pre-ordered it in the past, but every time I try to download it, it only downloads a fraction of the file, and then cuts off and stops downloading. I really need help with this! How can I solve this problem, since I\'ve tried to use download managers and other bits of software but still get no results. I am sure that others like me have this problem, so can you please rectify this situation so that we can get the newer versions without any problems?

There\'s a few mirrors and torrents links here: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=5476.msg75094#msg75094

I\'ve read about people not having to use paypal for the payments. Apparently they don\'t need paypal accounts to do so. It\'s like they submit the order, but then what? I\'d like to know how the payment system works when you confirm the order, as I didn\'t put any relevant information to payment methods.

I\'ve read about people not having to use paypal for the payments. Apparently they don\'t need paypal accounts to do so.

That\'s right. When you checkout from KSP Store, the system redirects you to a Paypal page where you can choose to pay with a Paypal Account or just a single Credit Card. We don\'t save any of your Credit Card information, the payment transaction is made by Paypal and the amount is taken from your credit card account.

Paypal then send to you a receipt that says you payed to us for the game.

Cheers.

It\'s been over a month since I pre-ordered and I don\'t see anything on my store profile to indicate that the pre-order is in. Is there still a backlog being processed? I\'m not in any rush to see the confirmation in the store profile (until 0.14 comes out, that is) but I wanted to make sure whether the long time to show up is normal. Plus, I figure having the 'time to process' show up in this thread will limit future asking of the same question!