Your Blender/Maya/3dMax/etc fan art section (Animation,Pics,etc)

Supergamervictor

Here is a scene that is currently in the works:

eGkhk17.jpg

I am trying to replicate the mission control from the KSP trailer, "meanwhile at the kerbal space center." This is an image of the scene so far, sans kerbals. I plan on making a short (15 second) animation of the area for a cinematic I am currently working on.

Universe

Holy cow! Did you make that texture yourself?

I believe i got an original image of europa (With seams and everything). then i edited it a bit in photoshop to remove all the ugly bits.

I'm glad you like it, but I have no intentions toward putting it into the game. although my models are free for others to work on or texture if they wanted, but these are generally very resource demanding models, and probably wouldn't look as good in the game, not to mention would possibly need some more polish.

If anyone here is familiar with FIRST robotics, then they will appreciate this more.

Planning to put this as a poster in our pit. Go Team!

http://i60.tinypic.com/mjppmr.png

I'm just calmly scrolling in a thread when, whoa, *cough* *hack*, ahh, yes, that IS an FRC bot. I'm heading out for the Traverse City event in about 8 hours. I shall be a pessimist and say, I've seen prettier renders, but not on this forum. *At least you spelled Aerial correctly, and didn't write Assault either*

now here's something that could go into the game. it's a single man hitch hiker 'stasis' chamber / indestructible drop pod. Has zero command functionality, meant to be radially attached and ultra lightweight due to the absence of command hardware. can also be attached at the top of the stack of a small lander. just needs some decent texturing and fine details.

I7XKwd1.png

I'm just calmly scrolling in a thread when, whoa, *cough* *hack*, ahh, yes, that IS an FRC bot. I'm heading out for the Traverse City event in about 8 hours. I shall be a pessimist and say, I've seen prettier renders, but not on this forum. *At least you spelled Aerial correctly, and didn't write Assault either*

Nice. I'm heading out to our Pittsburgh event in a little over 48 hours.

Perhaps we will meet at nationals...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.