MPS Nautilus - Voyage to the planets

EvilotionCR2

Hello! This is thread for mission called "Nautilus"(yes,it is created mainly from MPS Nautilus from BobCat).It is mission to get to as many planets as possible,and return to Kerbin.As always,there is a risk of not succeeding,but I will take the risk,and I will travel to many planets with detailed log!The mission has started 9th of August when I wanted to use the MPS Nautilus from BobCat,but then realised that I have Kethane installed and that I can possibly do grand tour.And no,this is WITHOUT any story elements,it's just my log.

It has:

2x Reusable one man Low G lander

2x low G or atmospheric lander

4x CubeSat's *

*small sattelites which will monitor any planet or moon

Mission Emblem/Flag

downflag.php?body=kerbin&craft=capsule&orbit=1

MPS Nautilus at low Kerbin orbit

bjjsRvF.jpg

Edited by EvilotionCR2
Added picture of Nautilus

We launch a correct crew members and orbit Minmus so we can mine Kethane! I launched 2 new crewmembers of the Nautilus,because the two I launched with the rest,DIDN'T HAD THE STUPIDITY FACTOR AT MAX!

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by EvilotionCR2
Finnaly got the album to work!

Bad news.When I tried to land on the surface of the Minmus with my kethane lander,I found that I was using the wrong version of the Kethane so I could not deploy drills.After installing the new version of the Kethane,the part names changed,so it could not load the craft files,so,I have to rebuild MPS Nautilus again...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.