Poor Man's Fraps - screenshots while joystick triggered

Even if my system was up to running fraps I\'d probably not buy it and the free version of Debut video capture seems to be a bit too much for my system as well. So recently when I needed to capture a screenshot at a pretty precise point in time I was a bit stumped.

I turned to AutoHotKey http://www.autohotkey.com/ and used the attached script to fire off F1 keystrokes to KSP at a rate of around 3 or 4 per second as long as the joystick trigger is depressed.

Hope this is of use to someone.

Thanks I\'ll give it a shot, might do better than Debut\'s free version. With a borderline system like mine though (outdated by a couple years), it seems like when I most want to take screenshots and/or record a vid, I find KSP is already near to stuttering.

I can run it (or similar programs at least), the trouble is that what I find I most often want to record (or take a snapshot of) is a sequence taking place while KSP is pushing whichever core it is on to the max (and my video card isn\'t the greatest either). In those situations, running Debut (or fraps) isn\'t an option (just makes a bad situation worse), Afterburner might be better, haven\'t tried it yet.

Guest Flixxbeatz

I need a Fraps alternative. Almost all of my videos was recorded using it. Used Camtasia a little before, but didn\'t worked out well for me.