This game is dangerous

FOARP

Bought KSP last Saturday after reading about it in an XKCD strip, then literally played for 12 hours straight. It's like some kind of fiendishly addictive drug. My fiance came back from the hospital where she was on duty (she's a doctor) and found I had forgotten to do all the house-work I had promised to do. Telling her that I was busy working on getting my satellite into orbit around the Mun for some reason didn't seem to impress her!

I fear KSP will destroy my life and I'll be reduced to selling all my valuables in order to keep my habit going. Is there no escape?

I had some AAA games arrive in the post just after I bought KSP (basically I was bored waiting for the AAA games to arrive). Problem was those AAA titles weren't touched for about another week because I was busy playing KSP... Learning how to dock was the real addiction creator. Once I learned how to do that I tried making a big space station and came across the Space Kraken... arrrgggh.

Oh yeah, and months later I am still addicted to the game (but I can force myself off it now at least)...

When I first got the game (about six hours prior to the release of 0.18) I spent 40 consecutive hours crashing spaceplanes, with only restroom and food breaks (no sleep). (Granted, I was hopped up on flu medication at the time as well, so that may partially explain it, but KSP can still induce me into accidental all-nighters today.)

"Hi, my name's Jack, and I'm a KSP-aholic too."

Welcome aboard, mate. I don't even want to guess at how many hours I've spent playing KSP since last December. I'm sure my wife would rather I didn't play as much as I do, but then it gives her free reign of the television. Win-win, right? :D