[0.21] Muziker 0.1.1

Iannic-ann-od

Muziker has been merged with Chatterer

v.0.1.1 [14 Aug]

- Added layered audio instead of one single AudioSource

• Two background sources playing on loop for vessel "hum"
  • Two random ambient tracks playing simultaneously for eerie effects (This turned out more cacophonic than I thought and will be changed)

v.0.1 [13 Aug]

- Initial release

Edited by Iannic-ann-od

@The Destroyer: Its some sort of audio mod so pictures would be useless but I agree a video or demo of the sounds/music would be helpful in determining if its worth the DL or not.

@OP: I would suggest you put a more descriptive description and possibly a video demoing the music/sounds you have provided here. Most people don't want to go through modding their game just to find out they don't like the mod.

It's a music replacer plugin that plays what's in the folder as long as it's ogg with a interval, volume and skip track ingame option menu ;) Very helpful to select matching music or even audio tracks in-game without alt-tabbing, but then it also uses precious and limited ram of KSP for this. Although only a small amount.

Tested and works ;) Does exactly what it says in the description by the way

Another totally useless plugin to play some eerie space soundscapes

That's what it does, and it does it well.

• 2 weeks later...
You know, if you start having the screen randomly static out and add some creepy metallic creaks we could have an interesting dead space vibe.

I prefer my Kerbals not to kill themselves out of the fear something is about to rip they're arms off and puke on their face melting it off.

Is it possible to have more of these folders, for maybe flying through the atmosphere on kerbin or decoupling lots of stuff in atmosphere, If those were possible I could probably put top gun or something in there cause missiles :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I like the music but am hoping for more controls. Hiding the window, for example.

Yeah, for sure. I'd love to see this mod turn into a full-fledged jukebox ship part, frankly.

edit: Actually, nevermind, I now hope this plugin is revived: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/12550-0-15-Really-Advanced-Computer-Systems-Rev-1-1-Music-Player!-Countdown-inside!

Edited by Franklin

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.