Am I doing this right?

Shalrath

It wasn\'t anything special. Just a stock kit with 4 fuel tanks on the upper stage, with 8 fuel/8 solid on the bottom, as far as I can remember.

Thinking back though, that picture was taken about 1 minute after I figured out what the 'm' key was for.

'Hey, where did the planet go?'

Just one thing, on these forums be aware for Capt\'n Skunky. It may not look like it at first glance but he is my evil twin brother out to do good for the world. He must be stopped at all costs.

Their is a gun taped under your seat, with instructions on what to do, I am relying on you. good luck. Of corse I am kidding. I would never get someone like you to do that, a trainned assasin? Mabye/yes. I can spell shit any wey eye wunt sinshe nobadys gonads see dish. Unwess they qwote me. Unwikely. Twime to capy and poste dwish agwain and a gain. instructions on what to do, I am relying on you. good luck. Of corse I am kidding. I would never get someone like you to do that, a trainned assasin? Mabye/yes. I can spell shit any wey eye wunt sinshe nobadys gonads see dish. Unwess they qwote me. Unwikely. Twime to capy and poste dwish agwain and a gain. instructions on what to do, I am relying on you. good luck. Of corse I am kidding. I would never get someone like you to do that, a trainned assasin? Mabye/yes. I can spell shit any wey eye wunt sinshe nobadys gonads see dish. Unwess they qwote me. Unwikely. Twime to capy and poste dwish agwain and a gain. instructions on what to do, I am relying on you. good luck. Of corse I am kidding. I would never get someone like you to do that, a trainned assasin? Mabye/yes. I can spell shit any wey eye wunt sinshe nobadys gonads see dish. Unwess they qwote me. Unwikely. Twime to capy and poste dwish agwain and a gain. instructions on what to do, I am relying on you. good luck. Of corse I am kidding. I would never get someone like you to do that, a trainned assasin? Mabye/yes. I can spell shit any wey eye wunt sinshe nobadys gonads see dish. Unwess they qwote me. Unwikely. Twime to capy and poste dwish agwain and a gain.

Just one thing, on these forums be aware for Capt\'n Skunky. It may not look like it at first glance but he is my evil twin brother out to do good for the world. He must be stopped at all costs.

Their is a gun taped under your seat, with instructions on what to do, I am relying on you. good luck. Of corse I am kidding. I would never get someone like you to do that, a trainned assasin? Mabye/yes. I can spell shit any wey eye wunt sinshe nobadys gonads see dish. Unwess they qwote me. Unwikely. Twime to capy and poste dwish agwain and a gain. instructions on what to do, I am relying on you. good luck. Of corse I am kidding. I would never get someone like you to do that, a trainned assasin? Mabye/yes. I can spell shit any wey eye wunt sinshe nobadys gonads see dish. Unwess they qwote me. Unwikely. Twime to capy and poste dwish agwain and a gain. instructions on what to do, I am relying on you. good luck. Of corse I am kidding. I would never get someone like you to do that, a trainned assasin? Mabye/yes. I can spell shit any wey eye wunt sinshe nobadys gonads see dish. Unwess they qwote me. Unwikely. Twime to capy and poste dwish agwain and a gain. instructions on what to do, I am relying on you. good luck. Of corse I am kidding. I would never get someone like you to do that, a trainned assasin? Mabye/yes. I can spell shit any wey eye wunt sinshe nobadys gonads see dish. Unwess they qwote me. Unwikely. Twime to capy and poste dwish agwain and a gain. instructions on what to do, I am relying on you. good luck. Of corse I am kidding. I would never get someone like you to do that, a trainned assasin? Mabye/yes. I can spell shit any wey eye wunt sinshe nobadys gonads see dish. Unwess they qwote me. Unwikely. Twime to capy and poste dwish agwain and a gain.

That is just dumb.

Guest Flixxbeatz

funny-captions-what-is-this-i-dont-even.jpg