Last person to post is winner

icefire

Unfortunately, you have attempted to win. I will now fire a cannon-ball at you, thus destroying both the cannon ball and your anti-matter. In the process, the energy released will vaporize you.

At this moment, nuclear weapons have become a viable option for anyone attempting to win.

<Radion Space Works, having already seen how the story ends, exits the black hole and warps away to Earth. Then, he contacts a half-circle of guys in black clothing, asking for assistance to defeat the giant space-spider>

<Radion Space Works, having already seen how the story ends, exits the black hole and warps away to Earth. Then, he contacts a half-circle of guys in black clothing, asking for assistance to defeat the giant space-spider>

<Pair Of Skis eats space-spider>

Notice:

The word 'no' is now the copyrighted material of Radion Space Works, and subject to international copyright laws. Further use of the copyrighted material will be prosecuted to the highest extent of the law. The words 'I', 'winning', 'win', and 'me' are also under similar copyright.

P.S.: I\'m winning.