A small present to my wife :D

djnekkid

Hi guys!

Recently my wife were complaing about her 'boring' black back-cover for her Note II, so I decided to order a new one to her.

All I had to do:D:

Start a new game

Built a rocket and attached 'Jeb on it

Crashed a bunch of times

Restarted the flight a bunch of times

And finally did I get a good screenshot!

Found a site where one could make custum covers, uploaded it, and roughly 25€ and 2 weeks later did this thingy arrive in our mailbox.

Personally do I think it were a nice one, and she could not be more extatic:

"Oh, one of thoose green guys you are killing all the time, they are soo cute!!"

Im not sure if I should mention the page I ordered it from, as it might be concidered commersials, but I have no economic interest in it myself. But if you guys want to know, just ask, and i'll include it in this post.

Edit:

It were made on www.frydaze.no , that site is in norwegian, but i suspect a .com or something also would work.

1238350_10153212337905707_1302550228_n.jpg

Edited by djnekkid

Updated the 1st post with the name of the site.

And yes, the 25€ did include shipping. And it seemes like it were sent from hong kong or something. Atleast there were some chineese letters on the package.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.