Are my designs good?

BenHR

Here's my best rocket and plane.

u7ylzl63baz6u4nfg.jpg

The AT-675, and:

0bvoc242zaock8ofg.jpg

The Treyciard Mk-19 LR. This series has brought Kerbals to all the place's I've put them. And hasn't brought a single one back! (I think some of the struts broke 'cause I fast-forwarded to make it day)

So, tell me, what am I doing right and what am I doing wrong? I really want to make a rocket that can send a guy to Laythe, but I think I've pushed the Treyciard to it's limits.

You may also download them.

(Sorry for big pictures. I wanted to make 'em smaller, but I couldn't figure out how)

I suppose I could help redesign your rocket to go to Laythe, the question being, will it be a one way trip?

If it's a one way trip, the design could be fairly easy to pull off. For a return mission.... Well, it gets pretty damn elaborate :P

I suppose I could help redesign your rocket to go to Laythe, the question being, will it be a one way trip?

If it's a one way trip, the design could be fairly easy to pull off. For a return mission.... Well, it gets pretty damn elaborate k_tongue.gif

If you want, you can give it a shot. I once replaced the LV-N with a Xenon engine. It probably would have made it, it even got into solar orbit before I had to switch to the Xenon, but then it said it would take, like, a week or something to get the orbit out to Jool. So... no. :P The Mk19 there can get to Jool, but runs out of fuel. That's how I got a stable orbit of it in my ribbons. I got caught by Vall a few times. I hoped it would send me on a collision course with Jool, but nope. It did tighten up my orbit a bit, but only just enough to never get caught by Vall again.

Also, this is friggin' awesome.

49jpgmx9a3zakb3fg.jpgAnd now you all know what my interests are.

Edited by BenHR

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.