Yet another "Mun Landing" tutorial

So I decided to make a video of my latest Mun landing, and augment it with some tips that might help those who want to get there without too much trouble. I used non-stock parts for simplicity\'s sake since it\'s mostly the general technique I wanted to demonstrate and not the rocket assembly method (though the details of the rocket in use are provided as well).

Enjoy!

Yep, the Warp Nacelles are pretty powerful like that. I felt that learning how to soft-land is far more useful than learning the intricacies of multi-stage rockets, which is why I opted for a single-stage lunar lander using them. The latter trick you\'re going to learn pretty much as a function of just trying to get off of Kerbin using the default parts. The former you\'ll only learn by either practicing on Kerbin or successfully getting to the Mun. And trust me, it is FAR more frustrating to finally get to the Mun after hours, days, or even weeks of trying only to crash horribly because you never learned the workings of how to soft-land...

Guest Flixxbeatz

yup... took me 10 attempts to land on the Mun successfully.

I\'ve knew the most crucial thing while landing (the navball markers) after watching a certain Munar landing vid actually :)