Don't Drink and Kerbal (brought to you by KADD)

sweetpezak

I don't think it's a bug. Try looking at that with different conics. I think it's a 'spiral' orbit (if that word can be applied in this case) stretched out along the moon's orbit.... But fun to watch. Hey, maybe it's the MOON that's drunk?

It was a bug, had a Kerbal fall off the flagpole at 4x time warp, with over 40 Kerbals standing below... when the Kerbal hit the ground the game crashed, and when I reloaded the game there were 40+ Kerbals on a collision course trajectory with the sun lol...

Edited by sweetpezak

SuperWeeGee4000:Actually I didn't realize it was the Mun. I just meant a moon, not The Moon.

Sweetpezak:That sounds... interesting. I've heard of that ping pong Kerbal bug but never encountered it ingame. :)

SuperWeeGee4000:Actually I didn't realize it was the Mun. I just meant a moon, not The Moon.

Sweetpezak:That sounds... interesting. I've heard of that ping pong Kerbal bug but never encountered it ingame. :)

Sorry, my mistake.

Also, it is clear at this point that my username triggers a freak psychological tick in the human brain, because every single person who has ever typed out my name capitalizes the G.

I'm proud of myself and will be publishing my findings in a research journal shortly.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.