Space Factory

MrTheBull

Huh... why Rus-M again, if I may ask? It got cancelled AFAIK, so something else will launch the PPTS. (tho I was too lazy to search for a definite answer onto WHAT will launch it... its just not Proton, thats for sure (and that makes me sad... who cares about poison when the rocket looks that awesome?))

Why does PTK capsule have docking windows on a side? On all PTK pictures docking windows are on top (or bottom?).

This can also be a problem when piloting from IVA, controls wouldn't act in the correct direction. Kerbals must be oriented so that their heads point to the south and legs to the north when a capsule is on a launch pad, just like in the Mk1-2 pod.

Huh... why Rus-M again, if I may ask? It got cancelled AFAIK, so something else will launch the PPTS. (tho I was too lazy to search for a definite answer onto WHAT will launch it... its just not Proton, thats for sure (and that makes me sad... who cares about poison when the rocket looks that awesome?))

From what I could find, the replacement for the Rus-M is the Amur (Angara 5P). Link

Yeah, it's not. Could you also upscale it a little? It doesn't fit the Soyuz very well right now. Also, could you make a Molniya Block L upper stage, Voskhod (should be easy, it's similar to Vostok) and an in-line fairing base for R-7 family? Sputnik would be another simple, yet interesting addition.

Yeah, it's not. Could you also upscale it a little? It doesn't fit the Soyuz very well right now. Also, could you make a Molniya Block L upper stage, Voskhod (should be easy, it's similar to Vostok) and an in-line fairing base for R-7 family? Sputnik would be another simple, yet interesting addition.

oh so its still left in 0.54-0.55 of its real scale? I didnt know that (as I wasnt playing KSP for ages...)

I think i have some progress with textures)

But it still not great. And i still have problems with solar panels.

The textures look quite good. As for the solar panels you should consult the KSPModders IRC channel, they're a pretty knowledgeable bunch and they're active nearly 24/7.

The new pod, I'm not familiar with it - does anybody know why it has that weird "stepped" bit at the top, and offset RCS thrusters?

I take it this is some kind of next-generation crew transport vehicle?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.