Suffer the little Kerbals

J Harmon

"Suffer the little Kerbals" is a series of cartoon length comedies about a Kerbonaut trapped in space at the mercy of an incompetent, callous and self serving ground crew.

I often wonder at the horrors which Kerbonauts endure. What is happening when I EVA a 'naut and then go do other things leaving him floating in space for 6 hours? What motivates a crew to board the third ship in a test line when the previous two have exploded on the launch pad? What happens to a Kerbal who has been orbiting some distant moon alone for a year? I wondered just enough to write this short about a hapless being trying to get by in a universe which isn't built or run with his happiness, freedom or even survival in mind.

Originally conceived of as a radio play, the first episode ended up as a film. The results are patchy I think, as I'm learning how to make films in KSP as I go, but hopefully it makes someone laugh.

___

Episode 1: New year

Currently two more episodes are planned.

___

I have included every addon I used in the credits but if I missed something let me know so I can credit appropriately.

Also, as this is the first post of a long time lurker, I'd like to say that squad have made a truly great game which has attracted a great community. This cartoon emerged from playing the game a lot, toying with a great many addons and sharing flights with friends over twitch. Many MANY happy, crazy, confusing, frustrating, enlightening, fun hours have been spent by me in this vast and tractless sandbox. A thank you to all who made it possible.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.