Squad Is at Cons this weekend.

FITorion

If you only want sandbox, you'll find these next few updates...disappointing.
Not if they adopt the latest Unity and it improves performance, and there are fixes for some of the other problems, and they keep introducing useful tweaks and improvements like subassemblies. I'll be quite happy.

just added the Joystiq article to the OP. I'm still trolling the youtubes looking for anyone posting up their videos of KSP stuff at pax. If anyone finds a video of the panel they did with the Day Z guys please post it.

Also apparently the talk Felipe gave at the Unity event was recorded but the video for that is no where to be found yet. Keep your eye out for that... I know I am.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unity Talk finally posted.

And it was while the forums were down.... OP updated.

I've given up on trying to find a recording of their talk at PAX. Up till now I was checking youtube multiply times a day to see if anything else about KSP at PAX would be posted. This thread will of course be ready if anyone else finds something.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.