Fire Korporation: Now with 0.21!

FireTube

With 0.21 out and breaking my save files, I had to create a new save file. Yes, there is a save file converter but I didn't want to risk glitches and bugs just for the sake of continuing the series.

For the new series of FK, it will be mainly Kerbin-based as it will be the Kerbals first steps into the universe. These episodes should come out 1-2 on the weekend(my weekend, as in 10+ GMT).

I hope for good feedback and constructive criticism(please no 'OMG THIS SUCK', more like 'This series isn't very good, can you try........... to make it better' or something like that).

Episode 1: Operation "Holiday":cool:

Summary: As two young kerbals set out for a tropical island but when night falls, an ESC bomber destroys their aircraft killing both of them.

The FK sends Jeb and Bill to counter the ESC threat by destroying the bomber. I would continue but that would spoil the next episode.

Episode 2 part 1: Into the Unknown

Summary: DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS!!!

In response to the ESC threat the FK launches a space station that will regulate out-of-kerbin affairs, such as base launching and crew transfers. Seen in this episode is the launching of a fighter bay.

In the coming episode the fighters and a fuel tank will be launched and the ESC will attempt a bombing of the KSC and transfer of crews to an ancient base located on Minmus now under control

by ESC forces.

Edited by FireTube
Adding Content

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.