Wings Over Eve

Lohan2008

I mean, that engine looks like a stock jet engine. They need oxygen to work, so they are only usable on Kerbin and Laythe.(if I am wrong about that engine, let's just assume I was a bit blind, shall we?... :wink: ) Anyways, the plane looks good, definitely much better that the ones I make. I really suck at designing them...

Edited by M4ck

Yes, very elegant design but I join the others in wondering about the propulsion system. The only stock engines that work on Eve are rockets burning regular rocket LFO. Jets (LF-burning) will not work because they also require IntakeAir, none of which exists on Eve. Thus, regular jet intakes (where IntakeAir comes from) are useless

There are 2 types of mod engines that work on Eve. Kethane contains a jet engine that burns raw Kethane and works in any type of atmosphere (although there must be SOME atmosphere--will not work in vacuum). Firespitter contains electric propeller motors and helicopter blades.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.