Revert back to 0.19?

Liberator1177

Is it possible to revert my game back to version 0.19.1? That was the last version that I was able to run smoothly on my laptop. All of the newer versions run at 5fps. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. I would really like to get back into the game since I haven't been able to play since may or June.

i know you can use the "previous stable version" in steam

but don't know if you can go back 2 versions.

----

btw, i still have a copy of 0.14

i can send you that if you want, and of cos if that doesnt break my user agreement license

There is no legal way to get two versions back, I think.

Please don't get me wrong but we don't know if you bought the game. You could contact a mod and ask him about old versions.

And I am not sure if we are allowed to give game versions that aren't downloadable anymore to other players.

Can you build a rocket this looks like this and post a screenshot?

RyE6FxV.jpg

Edited by Crown

The max physics delta-time slider in the game settings menu has a huge impact on how the game runs. I play with mine set all the way to the right. Sometimes the game runs in slo-mo, but remains smooth and responsive, instead of a glitchy slide-show, and I'm on a 5 year old Gateway laptop with integrated graphics.

You can rename KSP folder after unzipping and have several versions simultaneously. I have named them like "KSP-win_0.21.1". At least I want to test new version carefully before I begin any big projects. And I do not delete old versions, because I never know if some problems arise. Couple of gigabytes hard disk space is practically free today.

It is not allowed to share old installation files between users but maybe you can ask them from Squad.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.