[WIP] KerbolQuest Dev Thread (Powered by KerbTown)

HoY

Lol sorry folks,, there's a lot to do before we have anything to actually "release" as something people can use.

Rest assured, when there are milestones or possible download details to be shared, they will be posted :)

But,but what about a release with only jetpacks like Scott manley had???

Would this mod require a new save? It looks like you need to unlock the VAB and stuff to build and fly rockets. And if you added character customization... (female kerbals, different hair styles...) I would worship the ground you walked on. (But don't delay release or anything!)

you could copy over your vehicles and use the hyperedit mod to adjust orbit to the planets you were on unless your smarter than me and know how to copy vehicle locations cross save. All of this assuming you need a new save for this mod, which i dont think you would.

Speaking of bases, is there some way to refuel them? i.e. docking ports or something. Its nice having them, but if you need to send new winged jetpacks every jool transfer to your laythe base... It would need to be added ASAP.

Currently for the winged pack you can either use those fuel pumps you see me land beside in the video on the jet pack thread. Snjo made that little addon with Kerbtown. OR you can dockmode magnet with KAS to fuel it if you dont want to install a fuel pump. A new version of the wing pack is in concept right now thats being built with in-flight refueling possibilities, and a few ideas are being worked on for a docking node on the vertical pack. Cheebsta is just busy right now :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.