The Prologue (part 1)

Napoleon

Out of all the life made by the "creators" the kerbals were special. while other creatures simply roamed the system, living in a monotonous pattern, the kerbals... grew. they sought to better themselves as a whole. and through the centuries the came together to evolve... to discover.... and explore.

At last when it seemed all the answers in their little world had been answered... they looked to the sky and found other worlds full of the unknown. and so it began. the kerbals had reached to the stars for knowledge. to find others, to explore, to conquer, and to answer the unanswerable question:

... how did it begin?...

Being brutally honest, it's a little short and it's slightly odd to have a prologue in multiple parts. It might have been better to post the complete prologue, see what people thought of that and take things from there.

With that said, it's a very interesting start. Lots of questions to explore and I can imagine the actual story going in lots of possible ways. So yeah, go for it - I'd read more.

thank you for your feed back! yeah... the title kinda went wrong. what this is is an excerpt from the prolouge of some writings ive already done. its now where near finished, and since i have school it problably will be like that for some time. this was kinda an experiment to see if people liked it or not.

thank you for your feed back! yeah... the title kinda went wrong. what this is is an excerpt from the prolouge of some writings ive already done. its now where near finished, and since i have school it problably will be like that for some time. this was kinda an experiment to see if people liked it or not.

Heh - I know that feeling. Well not the school part but work definitely cuts into the writing time! It's a bit cliched but I find it useful to keep a notebook handy, so even if I'm not finding the time to actually sit down and write, I'm still managing to scribble down any new ideas for the story as and when I get them. It's amazing what having a spare hour on the morning commute can do. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.