[1.02] KW Rocketry v2.7 Available - 1.02 Compatibility! - 16/05/2015

Kickasskyle

I can't wait till this is updated for .24... it's one my my essentials. The battery packs alone would get me to download it.

I'm still gonna .. then use it in science mode until it gets updated. What is this about a pricing revision, is that from squad?

Yep. In career mode 0.24, parts cost money so K&W now need to balance the price of parts like they do weight, thrust etc.

I've done all the prices for everything currently, surprisingly most of the misc things haven't really changed price in version .24.

The fuel tanks and solid rockets pretty much follow stock prices.

The 1m engines are abit pricier than the stock counter parts, due to their stats (Mav 1D & Vesta sharing a price of about 1100.)

The 2m engines basically sit around similar levels of cost relative to stock, with the more powerful griffon costing about 3300.

Now 3m is where it starts to go off the rails relative to stock. Now I think the NASA pack engines are relatively OP due to their thrust/weight and overall efficiency. That said, the amount they cost makes them somewhat useless because X amount of mainsails and the extra fuel can be absorbed by such a big price-tag. Anyway I priced the 3m engines from about 7500,10000,15000 for the Wildcat, Titan and GriffonXX respectively. Other new parts will follow a similar sort of pricing.

I've been over loads of different performance metrics to the point where they've all basically just become 'another' number. But after all that is where I think they should sit price wise.

I have been checking every hour to see if KW is updated

I can assure you that your not the only one =P

KWR is not a mod for me anymore, its part of core game. Gonna be so nice to install this time WITHOUT texture reduction!

Thanks again Winston and Kickasskyle =)