Hi, and I'm obviously RedDwarfIV

RedDwarfIV

Not that its relavent, but I built this on Roblox:

b0feb63a71314879db7d362f02fa4384

I\'m very interested in rocketry, aerospace designs, ground and water vehicles, and engineering in general. I\'ve already made a thread here about the possibility of a helium ring-balloon launch stage [hydrogen is out of the question, for its inflammability], which someone described as \'silly\'. Still, I suppose there are some who would call my ideas for a centrifugally-based helicopter or power station that bypasses the \'not-in-my-backyard\' problem \'silly\'.

Anyway, I\'m British, I would describe myself as eccentric, and I\'ve managed to land a capsule on Mun as well as build a spaceprobe capable of getting to Mun, orbiting it for ages [having dumped its Ion Drive and Stellarcom Satellite] before returning to Kerbin\'s orbit.

I\'ve been described as the best space RPer on Roblox [doesn\'t sound like much, but hey] and I\'ve had a go at writing a book. I gave up after about two chapters, but the point is I tried it.

And I often type very long sentances. Usually, if I haven\'t, then I\'ve looked at it and said \'well, that\'s rather a mouthful, isn\'t it?\'

Ok.

Though I\'ve made several rockets on Roblox, the Advantage is the only true-to-life one.

I remember being on roblox back in 06, Explosives + Rockets = Entertainment.

Roblox has one of the best physics simulations EVER, because it can run on my computer.

The fact it allows scripting , and taught me coding made it unforgetable for me.

I remember being on roblox back in 06, Explosives + Rockets = Entertainment.

Roblox has one of the best physics simulations EVER, because it can run on my computer.

The fact it allows scripting , and taught me coding made it unforgetable for me.

Good to hear. I still play, though only really for City Cruise and Keth Shipyards.

• 2 weeks later...