CHALLENGE 1: AIR FORCE

ping111

Salutations, soldiers.

If you are here, it means you are a member of the R.K.M. in the Air Force Division. If you are not, enlist now or leave.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it:

OBJECTIVE: Build an VTHL aeroplane that can fly stably upside down. Video or picture proof is required.

REWARD: An upgrade to your rank, shown with a change to your roster and signature

DEADLINE: Zero-hundred hours on the fifteenth day of the first month in the twelfth year of the first decade of the first century of the second millennium

Salutations, soldiers.

If you are here, it means you are a member of the R.K.M. in the Air Force Division. If you are not, enlist now or leave.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it:

OBJECTIVE: Build an VTHL aeroplane that can fly stably upside down. Video or picture proof is required.

REWARD: An upgrade to your rank, shown with a change to your roster and signature

DEADLINE: Zero-hundred hours on the fifteenth day of the first month in the twelfth year of the second decade of the first century of the second millennium

What does VTHL mean?

my upcoming long distance cruiser. more wepons are going to be added. ive named it Liquid-IRN

Hah, I like that.

It beats two challenges at once.

You\'re a multi-tasker.

From now on, your name is Private iPhone.

Got that?

Now drop and gimme 20.

OH! I just realized this contest was for planes that can fly upside down!

My first pic of the Humming bird used VTOL systems to hover upside down.

d\'oh

WHAT!? YOUR PLANE CAN HOVER!?

UPSIDE DOWN!?

Are you the Jesus of KSP?

\'Cause I don\'t believe you.

Just joking, Private Pony.

But seriously, I\'m a Jew, and I hate Christmas.

This is my entry I named it 'Kapiuks mk2' its not in English :)

Using a joystick I was able to go stable at 10-12m above the sea.

The armaments come as a complimentary gift for purchase of this ship, thats why they were attached.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmKu0D9u7vY&feature

Imagine landing that on the moon... ???

That would be a good challenge, just as hard as balancing a unicycle on a stack of cards.

Too bad my joystick is not very useful, it keeps on getting stuck. Pretty fun to fight the controls though, like a real disaster!