The Falcon-42AR (armed)

Guest GroundHOG-2010

qFBjq.png

Before you think I am crazy, just hear me out. This plane is designed for below 5-10km action. I am basing my design on the fact that your plane is about the same speed or faster than my design. Therefore I play on low speed maneuverability. This plane has a roll rate of at least 270 degrees per second and takes 17-30 seconds to do a half cubin 8 maneuver. If I can get you down to 300 m, then we will have fun.

Underlying principle, why have guns if you can\'t get those guns to bear on your target.

qFBjq,MQ95y

Before you think I am crazy, just hear me out. This plane is designed for below 5-10km action. I am basing my design on the fact that your plane is about the same speed or faster than my design. Therefore I play on low speed maneuverability. This plane has a roll rate of at least 270 degrees per second and takes 17-30 seconds to do a half cubin 8 maneuver. If I can get you down to 300 m, then we will have fun.

Underlying principle, why have guns if you can\'t get those guns to bear on your target.

I can\'t see your picture, and what is so special about flying around 300 meters? (other than turning around mountains, that is)

Guest GroundHOG-2010

I can\'t see your picture, and what is so special about flying around 300 meters? (other than turning around mountains, that is)

Fixed. I fly mountains most often. I should really make a video of it.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

But remember how much smaller Kerbin is and what land is claimed...

But remember that if you have a mountain in the way, you won\'t be on radar.

Also you have a different style of aircraft building than me. Your average aircraft is about twice the size of mine (at least) and I tend to build single engine, while you almost always build 2 or more engines.

But remember that if you have a mountain in the way, you won\'t be on radar.

Also you have a different style of aircraft building than me. Your average aircraft is about twice the size of mine (at least) and I tend to build single engine, while you almost always build 2 or more engines.

No... I have several aircraft I haven\'t uploaded yet, like for example the Fly-42

Guest GroundHOG-2010

You could of asked.

Also that pic kinda leaked several of my designs, I have like a dozen im saving up for an uber-post.

all of your basic design for wings is the same. I have about 20-30 that I just can\'t be bothered posting. They include 3 flying wings, 10-20 single engine planes, and about 7 multiple engined planes.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.