Hello!

lojzek91

Let me introduce myself. I'm a member of this forum for about 2 weeks, but I haven't been active much. I come from Slovenia (that's NOT Slovakia. ;) Relatively close, though.).

I got hold of KSP on my birthday and I must say I love every minute of it. I am pretty much a newbie into the game, but it's just so incredible and vast. I just can't get enough of it, be it watching videos or playing it myself. My achievements so far are visible below. Not much, but as I said, I'm a starter.

I don't use mods. Not that I wouldn't want to, but I don't have the need at the moment. There is already so much parts and stuff to do that adding tons of new content would probably destroy me.

Welcome to the forums! :)

Since you're a new player, I'm going to recommend that you take a look at some of the tutorials available over on the Drawing Board, which is linked in my signature, if you ever get stuck. Feel free to ask questions around the forums as well.

I understand perfectly about not wanting to get swamped by mods; there's already tons of parts available in the stock game, so you can get a lot of mileage out of the different combinations from those alone. That said, a few of them can be quite handy indeed. I won't try to rush you to install any of them, though!

Above all, have fun, and hope all this helps!