My game in 0.22 Career Mode "Making Science"

MOhon

Hello! This is my game in KSP 0.22 Career Mode called "Making Science".

They have said and now say a lot about the latest update of KSP, but the truth is finally starting to make sense. The sense that a game should be, with a start from almost zero, developments, improvements, and end targets victory you did your best chance.

And we know we still improve in the future. Maybe the technological tree is not the most logical right now. I really wish they were separated by areas: evolution aerial, rockets and spaceflight, terrain exploration vehicles, and research technologies.

It would also have been great as suggested by r4m0n in this plugin:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/53192-0-22-TreeLoader-Custom-Career-Tech-tree-Loader-1-0

... but I always like to start the challenge of using only what puts Squad, parts as plugin, so I do not I will use until later. And maybe by then we have another update with more interesting technological tree.

Well, here I list Complete Experiments I found and their science values. It is based on the experiences I've been doing. All you can see in the photos on the album that I attached below.

Kerbin: First time // Next times... above 0.5 Sc.

- Crew report from LaunchPad, KSC, Kerbin's Water, Shores, Tundra, Grasslands, Mountains, Highlands...

+1.5 Sc. // +0.6

- Surface sample from LaunchPad, KSC, Kerbin's Shores, Tundra, Grasslands, Mountains, Highlands...

+9 Sc. // +2.3 // +0.6

- Surface sample from Kerbin's Water...

+12 Sc. // +3 // +0.8

- EVA report from LaunchPad, KSC, Kerbin's Shores, Tundra, Grasslands, Mountains, Highlands...

+2.4 Sc. // +0.5

- EVA report from Kerbin's Water...

+3.2 Sc // +0.6

- Mystery Goo Observation from LaunchPad, KSC, Kerbin's Shores, Tundra, Grasslands, Mountains, Highlands...

+3 Sc. // +1.3 // +0.6

- Mystery Goo Observation from Kerbin's Water...

+4 Sc. // +1.8 // +0.6

- Crew report while flying over Kerbin's Water, Shores, Tundra, Grasslands, Mountains, Highlands, Kerbin's upper atmosphere...

+3.5 Sc. // +1.3 // +0.5

- EVA report while flying over Kerbin's Water, Shores, Tundra, Grasslands, Mountains, Highlands, Kerbin's upper atmosphere...

+5.6 Sc. // +1.1

- Mystery Goo Observation while flying over Kerbin, Kerbin's upper atmosphere...

+7 Sc. // +3.1 // +1.4 // +0.6

- Crew report while in space near Kerbin, space high over Kerbin...

+ 5 Sc. // +1.9 // +0.7

- EVA report while in space just above Kerbin's Water, Shores, Tundra, Grasslands, Mountains, Highlands, space high over Kerbin...

+ 8 Sc. // +1.6

- Mystery Goo Observation while in space near Kerbin, space high over Kerbin...

+ 10 Sc. // +4.4 // +2

- Recovery of a vessel that survived a flight...

+5 Sc. // +0.8

- Recovery of a vessel after suborbital flight...

+8 Sc. // +1.3

Making Science album

http://imgur.com/a/m6LhF/embed

Missions:

- FSC: Jeb and Bill are on vacation, so Bob has to perform experiments in the Space Center. The first mission is called FSC "First Science Capsule" and is intended only for a Kerbal field visit around and bring some samples in addition to reporting their own feelings.

In the first time, Bob reports and bring samples of LaunchPad and KSC. A total of 24 science. Bob went to R&D "Research and Development" laboratory and completed in the first step "Basic Rocketry" (-5 Science) for use a Mystery Goo Containment Unit.

In the second time, Bob used the system stability of the capsule to fall off the launchpad and report their feelings at KSC. Also noted that the Mystery Goo was getting bored. Also make a second time reports and bring samples of LaunchPad and KSC.

At the following times, make other Mystery Goo observation at LaunchPad and KSC, and more reports and bring samples of LaunchPad and KSC. 24-5+15+6+7+2 science, total 49.

- MRM: Jeb has come eager to fly. So scientists have developed a very basic rocket to fly and land in the vicinity of KSC called MRM "Minimal Rocket Missions". Jeb flies over and makes Mystery Goo observations at Kerbin's shores, water, tundra and grasslands, etc...

- TPR: In TPR "Two Phases Rocket" Missions, Jeb attemp to fly to Highlands and Mountains. Also Mystery Goo observations and feelings...

On the other hand, has been able to reach the top of the atmosphere, and also to the vacuum to fall back into the sea. Jeb flew in near space (70 to 250 km altitude) and high space (250 to >517 km... altitude)

To be continued...

Edited by MOhon

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.