Which planets/moons have you reached?

Nemoricus

Which bodies have you managed to reach?  

1. 1. Which bodies have you managed to reach?

Out of curiosity, which bodies have you managed to reach in KSP? This is across all versions, so if you've ever reached a body it counts. Reaching a body is simply defined as entering its SOI at some point.

Due to the limits on polls, I can only include the planets, Kerbin's moons, and Jool's bigger moons.

I've made Moho by the barest of margins (ran out of dV way too early due to poor planning).

I do Eve one-way trips when I'm bored. It may be hard to get off of, but getting down is easy.

Duna drives me bonkers as I can never remember that parachutes are worthless.

I made it to Dres once. I always seem to just miss the window.

Jool and Laythe are my current exploration targets. I haven't grown bored with Laythe yet, so I skip over the other moons.

I haven't done Eeloo yet. I will go when I get bored of Jool.

Entering the SOI isn't really the hard part. Landing and returning home is.

Entering the SOI isn't really the hard part. Landing and returning home is.

Very much so! But getting there is the first step to landing and returning.

I've done a landing and return from every body except Eve, but at the moment I'm just interested in which bodies people have reached.

Mun, Minmus, and Ike (using a RamJet) - My problem is trying to transfer all that fuel into orbit. Even using MechJeb, docking with and refueling just the Kerbin-Moon transport ships takes forever. I have never tried to make a Stock-only interplanetary craft.

So far the only other planets I've reached are Duna and Eve. Of course I've landed on Mun and Minmus, and while I was at Duna I've landed on Ike. My Eve mission is currently underway, so I haven't landed on Gilly or as a matter of fact Eve, but it is in the works. :)

Next target is the Joolian system, with Laythe being a prime target.

Eeloo, two moons of jool and moho only ones which I haven't reached yet. Dress I got just fly by because run out of fuel. (so I don't accept it to my ribbon, I must have at least stable orbit to be worth of ribbon)

Uh oh, why is Jool so much higher on the list than Dres? I have a Dres mission in the works now because I had a launcher with the dV to get there but not yet to Jool, perhaps I've underestimated something? No atmosphere I guess?

Uh oh, why is Jool so much higher on the list than Dres? I have a Dres mission in the works now because I had a launcher with the dV to get there but not yet to Jool, perhaps I've underestimated something? No atmosphere I guess?

Because, with the exception of Kerbin's moons, the list is in order from closest to Kerbol to furthest away, so Dres is before Jool.

I've at least sent a probe to every planet except Dres. Though I haven't been to any moons bar the Mun and Minmus.

My last save in .21 I was about to put a enviro pod with 3 kerbs on Ike, but alas I never made it and jumped straight into career mode.

Because, with the exception of Kerbin's moons, the list is in order from closest to Kerbol to furthest away, so Dres is before Jool.

Look again my friend and you will see the reason for my query. More people have been to Jool that Dres, hence my concern.

Look again my friend and you will see the reason for my query. More people have been to Jool that Dres, hence my concern.

Three reasons for that. One, Jool has been in the game longer than Dres has. Second, Dres is in a significantly eccentric, inclined orbit. Third, Dres has a far smaller SOI than Jool.

So, it's both a little harder to aim for and hasn't been around as long as Jool has.

I've done a Moho flyby, Eve landing, Gilly landing, manned landings of Minmus and Mun, a Duna flyby, flybys of Tylo, Vall, and Laythe, and a Jool impact. In .22. Next will be landings on Pol and Bop, a close encounter with the Sun, a Laythe landing, an Eeloo flyby, a manned Ike landing, and a manned Dres landing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.