Science

Dear Kerbals,

I would like to share with u my feelling about current scienece and carrier mode. First of i like it.

But then i disslike that science components are SOOOOO small and u can put all those stuff so easly and they dont give any disadvantages for now, would like to see them bigger and with some actual weight.

I would like to see more science components as well. Next one is that u can repeat science with one ship for example as low orbit of mun until it wont give u any more science, i truly disslike that it kind of brakes all the fun. I think it would be much more fun when having a "few science components" on one ship would be max or they would just have a bigger weight so it would be harder to have all of them on one ship.

Well, I guess a thermometer is pretty small :)

I'd like to see them implement some science components that give you science over time.

For example, science labs that you can put on space stations that, when manned by a kerbal, generate x science per day / week / month

And telescopes - visible, Ir, uv, etc

I somehow assume that telescopes are de facto something we´ll get at some future update ...

after all one of the planned features are undiscovered planets in the Kerbol system ...

don´t see any other way to discover them than with telescopes

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.